blob: da7fc90f7f4865edab16ee08b808ea498e24645c (plain
Changes in v1.2
* Allowed menu's to have names. Submenu's can be referred to by names instead
of their index in the menu system. This allows user to refer to submenus
which are not yet part of the menusystem.
* menugen.py: Python script for converting menu's specified in a given format
to corresponding C source code
Changes in v1.1
* Additional handler type: Keys handler
* Menuitem handlers now have a return value of type t_handler_return.
For all simple cases, you just return ACTION_VALID or ACTION_INVALID
(For some types of menu items, handlers are ignored, and for
others the return value is ignored)
* add_menu takes an extra argument (to better control memory footprint)
You can just set it to -1 to choose the default value
* Now the menu system support long menu's using scroll bars.
* Support for passwords and context sensitive help is added.