blob: cce21838ffb215ba87efc9bd10cb56479a2a9d86 (plain
Changes in v1.2
* Allowed menu's to have names. Submenu's can be referred to by names
instead of their index in the menu system. This allows user to refer
to submenus which are not yet part of the menusystem.
* help pages can be longer than one screen
* menugen.py: Python script for converting .menu files to C source code
.menu files can be used to descibe most static uses of menu system,
including SubMenus, Checkboxes, RadioButtons, User Authentication and
Context sensitive help. You can also restrict use of certain items
to users with certain credentials.
See MENU_FORMAT for the format of .menu files
* display.c32: Takes the name of the text file to display and displays it
allowing user to scroll through the text.
USAGE: display.c32 <filename>
<filename> must be an absolute filename (including the /isolinux part)
Changes in v1.1
* Additional handler type: Keys handler
* Menuitem handlers now have a return value of type t_handler_return.
For all simple cases, you just return ACTION_VALID or ACTION_INVALID
(For some types of menu items, handlers are ignored, and for
others the return value is ignored)
* add_menu takes an extra argument (to better control memory footprint)
You can just set it to -1 to choose the default value
* Now the menu system support long menu's using scroll bars.
* Support for passwords and context sensitive help is added.