blob: 3998f1bd78377c31765c07ae92542e1f26d8408d (plain
Changes in v1.1
* Additional handler type: Keys handler
* Menuitem handlers now have a return value of type t_handler_return.
For all simple cases, you just return ACTION_VALID or ACTION_INVALID
(For some types of menu items, handlers are ignored, and for
others the return value is ignored)
* add_menu takes an extra argument (to better control memory footprint)
You can just set it to -1 to choose the default value
* Now the menu system support long menu's using scroll bars.
* Support for passwords and context sensitive help is added.