blob: 8d792c728a3b5423ff6f0ed5828ab19e0f40c9d8 (plain
- Serial support:
- Need ^C/Esc to work
- Error messages need to be redirected to the serial port
- Clean up the option
- Disable serial support (or do something at least) on timeout
- Straight to hardware?
- Cleaned up documentation, with a real man page.
- Support for clusters larger than 16K. This would require changing
a lot of the SYSLINUX internals so we can read partial clusters;
change the current "cluster pointers" to become
- Support initrd that span multiple input media?
- Support a small set of DOS system calls for COMBOOT images?