1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -33,13 +33,13 @@ Changes in 3.71:
* EXTLINUX: proper error message when confused about mount
* MEMDISK: be smarter about incompletely disabled floppies in
- the BIOS and about being the only BIOS.
+ the BIOS and about being the only floppy.
* Optionally allow initrd to be specified on a separate line
rather than as part of the "append" line. This is not
recommended, but apparently makes life easier for some
* SYSLINUX: if no config file is present, set the current
- directory to the root directory (Sebastian Herbszt.)
+ directory to the root directory (Sebastian Herbszt).
* chain.c32: option "hide" to support hiding and unhiding of
primary partitions on the boot drive with DOS, Win, or OS/2
partition types (01, 04, 06, 07, 0b, 0c, 0e).