|author||hpa <hpa>||2003-07-15 07:49:03 +0000|
|committer||hpa <hpa>||2003-07-15 07:49:03 +0000|
Add list of known bugs; update TODO
Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 20 deletions
@@ -13,26 +13,8 @@
- FAT32 support?
-- Support initrd that span multiple input media?
+- Support files that span multiple input media
-- Support a small set of DOS system calls for COMBOOT images? Serial
- console support makes this particularly desirable; otherwise the
- user could just use the BIOS I/O calls, but that won't work with the
- serial port. A feasible set would be the following:
- 00h - Terminate program
- 01h - Read char with echo (return char AL)
- 02h - Display character (in DL)
- 08h - Read Keyboard Without Echo (return char in AL)
- 09h - Display string (DS:DX -> end string in $)
- 0Bh - Check keyboard status (AL = 0FFh if char avail; AL = 00h if not)
- 30h - Get version number (return AX=0000h BX=0000h CX=0000h)
- 4Ch - Terminate program
- ... in addition to INT 20h (Terminate program), of course.
-- Factor out common and filesystem-specific code into files, even if
- they have to be %includes rather than genuine modules.
+- Clean up the handling of sections
- Add "localboot" support to SYSLINUX (using the ISOLINUX feature set.)
-- Support booting foreign OS disk images in PXELINUX/ISOLINUX.