* This file is part of the Shiboken Python Binding Generator project.
* Copyright (C) 2009 Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies).
* Contact: PySide team <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* version 2.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Please
* review the following information to ensure the GNU Lesser General
* Public License version 2.1 requirements will be met:
* As a special exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License
* version 2.1, the object code form of a "work that uses the Library"
* may incorporate material from a header file that is part of the
* Library. You may distribute such object code under terms of your
* choice, provided that the incorporated material (i) does not exceed
* more than 5% of the total size of the Library; and (ii) is limited to
* numerical parameters, data structure layouts, accessors, macros,
* inline functions and templates.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA
const char* simpleMethod1(int arg0, int arg1);
const char* simpleMethod2();
const char* simpleMethod3(int argc, char** argv);
const char* overloadedMethod(int argc, char** argv);
const char* overloadedMethod(int arg0, double arg1);
const char* overloadedMethod(int arg0, bool arg1);
virtual const char* virtualMethod(int arg);
// This attr is just to retain the memory pointed by all return values,
// So, the memory returned by all methods will be valid until someone call
// another method of this class.
const char* toStr(const T& value);
#endif // INJECTCODE_H