|author||Hugo Parente Lima <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-09-08 19:44:54 -0300|
|committer||Hugo Parente Lima <email@example.com>||2010-09-09 11:59:21 -0300|
Change the license boiler plates of all LGPL files removing the special exception.
Reviewer: Luciano Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org> Renato Araújo <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'tests/libsample/virtualmethods.h')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 20 deletions
diff --git a/tests/libsample/virtualmethods.h b/tests/libsample/virtualmethods.h
index 02245387..dc5db49f 100644
@@ -5,31 +5,19 @@
* Contact: PySide team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License
- * version 2.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Please
- * review the following information to ensure the GNU Lesser General
- * Public License version 2.1 requirements will be met:
- * http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
+ * This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * As a special exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License
- * version 2.1, the object code form of a "work that uses the Library"
- * may incorporate material from a header file that is part of the
- * Library. You may distribute such object code under terms of your
- * choice, provided that the incorporated material (i) does not exceed
- * more than 5% of the total size of the Library; and (ii) is limited to
- * numerical parameters, data structure layouts, accessors, macros,
- * inline functions and templates.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+ * This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
- * 02110-1301 USA
+ * License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA