blob: fd633e484f0ab8d5ec3b16c78eb1d88ace5b746b (plain
* This file is part of the coreboot project.
* Copyright (C) 2013 The ChromiumOS Authors
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
extern void main(void);
void stage_exit(void *);
void jmp_to_elf_entry(void *entry, unsigned long buffer, unsigned long size);
/* This function is called upon initial entry of each stage. It is called prior
* to main(). That means all of the common infrastructure will most likely not
* be available to be used (such as console). */
* Stages and rmodules have 2 entry points: BSP and non-BSP. Provided
* a pointer the correct non-BSP entry point will be returned. The
* first instruction is for BSP and the 2nd is for non-BSP. Instructions
* are all 32-bit on arm64.
static inline void *secondary_entry_point(void *e)
uintptr_t nonbsp = (uintptr_t)e;
return (void *)(nonbsp + sizeof(uint32_t));