* This file is part of the coreboot project.
* Copyright 2014 Google Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
/* This file contains macro definitions for memlayout.ld linker scripts. */
/* TODO: add SRAM TTB region and figure out the correct size/alignment for it */
/* ARM64 stacks need 16-byte alignment. The ramstage will set up its own stacks
* in BSS, so this is only used for the SRAM stages. */
#define STACK(addr, size) REGION(stack, addr, size, 16)
#define STACK(addr, size) REGION(preram_stack, addr, size, 16)
#endif /* __ARCH_MEMLAYOUT_H */