blob: 47f13fa71d494fc767e62dab181854079dcc634d (plain
* This file is part of the coreboot project.
* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* This file contains entry/exit functions for each stage during coreboot
* execution (bootblock entry and ramstage exit will depend on external
* Entry points must be placed at the location the previous stage jumps
* to (the lowest address in the stage image). This is done by giving
* stage_entry() its own section in .text and placing it first in the
* linker script.
/* we had marked 'doit' as 'noreturn'.
* There is no apparent harm in leaving it as something we can return from, and in the one
* case where we call a payload, the payload is allowed to return.
* Hence, leave it as something we can return from.
void stage_exit(void *addr)
void (*doit)(void) = addr;
* Most stages load code so we need to sync caches here. Should maybe
* go into cbfs_load_stage() instead...