blob: 01506d95a4380ece6cdfbe3be0f46468aea48d48 (plain
* This file is part of the coreboot project.
* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc.
* This file contains entry/exit functions for each stage during coreboot
* execution (bootblock entry and ramstage exit will depend on external
* Entry points should be set in the linker script and honored by CBFS,
* so text section layout shouldn't matter. Still, it doesn't hurt to put
* stage_entry first (which XXXstage.ld will do automatically through the
* .text.stage_entry section created by -ffunction-sections).
* generic stage entry point. override this if board specific code is needed.
__attribute__((weak)) void stage_entry(void)
/* we had marked 'doit' as 'noreturn'.
* There is no apparent harm in leaving it as something we can return from, and in the one
* case where we call a payload, the payload is allowed to return.
* Hence, leave it as something we can return from.
void stage_exit(void *addr)
void (*doit)(void) = addr;
* Most stages load code so we need to sync caches here. Should maybe
* go into cbfs_load_stage() instead...