* This file is part of the libpayload project.
* Copyright (C) 2014 Imagination Technologies
* Based on arch/armv7/include/arch/io.h:
* Copyright 2013 Google Inc.
* Copyright (C) 1996-2000 Russell King
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc.
#define read8(a) (*(volatile uint8_t *) (a))
#define read16(a) (*(volatile uint16_t *) (a))
#define read32(a) (*(volatile uint32_t *) (a))
#define write8(v, a) (*(volatile uint8_t *) (a) = (v))
#define write16(v, a) (*(volatile uint16_t *) (a) = (v))
#define write32(v, a) (*(volatile uint32_t *) (a) = (v))
* Clear and set bits in one shot. These macros can be used to clear and
* set multiple bits in a register using a single call. These macros can
* also be used to set a multiple-bit bit pattern using a mask, by
* specifying the mask in the 'clear' parameter and the new bit pattern
* in the 'set' parameter.
#define out_arch(type, endian, a, v) write##type(cpu_to_##endian(v), a)
#define in_arch(type, endian, a) endian##_to_cpu(read##type(a))
#define readb(a) read8(a)
#define readw(a) read16(a)
#define readl(a) read32(a)
#define inb(a) read8(a)
#define inw(a) read16(a)
#define inl(a) read32(a)
#define writeb(v, a) write8(v, a)
#define writew(v, a) write16(v, a)
#define writel(v, a) write32(v, a)
#define outb(v, a) write8(v, a)
#define outw(v, a) write16(v, a)
#define outl(v, a) write32(v, a)
#endif /* __MIPS_ARCH_IO_H__ */