Diffstat (limited to 'src/arch/arm/stages.c')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/src/arch/arm/stages.c b/src/arch/arm/stages.c
index 38d1b1928..47f13fa71 100644
@@ -20,12 +20,7 @@
* This file contains entry/exit functions for each stage during coreboot
* execution (bootblock entry and ramstage exit will depend on external
- * loading.
- * Unlike other files, this one should be compiled with a -m option to
- * specify a pre-determined instruction set. This is to ensure consistency
- * in the CPU operating mode (ARM or Thumb) when hand-off between stages
- * occurs.
+ * loading).
* Entry points must be placed at the location the previous stage jumps
* to (the lowest address in the stage image). This is done by giving
@@ -49,13 +44,10 @@ void stage_entry(void)
void stage_exit(void *addr)
void (*doit)(void) = addr;
- /* make sure any code we installed is written to memory. Not all ARM have
- * unified caches.
- /* Because most stages copy code to memory, it's a safe and hygienic thing
- * to flush the icache here.
+ * Most stages load code so we need to sync caches here. Should maybe
+ * go into cbfs_load_stage() instead...