1 files changed, 0 insertions, 42 deletions
diff --git a/src/mainboard/iwave/iWRainbowG6/acpi/globalnvs.asl b/src/mainboard/iwave/iWRainbowG6/acpi/globalnvs.asl
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,42 +0,0 @@
- * This file is part of the coreboot project.
- * Copyright (C) 2007-2009 coresystems GmbH
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of
- * the License.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston,
- * MA 02110-1301 USA
-/* Global Variables */
-Name(\PICM,0) // IOAPIC/8259
-/* Global ACPI memory region. This region is used for passing information
- * between coreboot (aka "the system bios"), ACPI, and the SMI handler.
- * Since we don't know where this will end up in memory at ACPI compile time,
- * we have to fix it up in coreboot's ACPI creation phase.
-OperationRegion (GNVS, SystemMemory, 0xC0DEBABE, 0xFF)
-Field (GNVS, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)
- Offset (0x00),
- OSYS, 16, // 0x00 Operating System
- SMIF, 8, // 0x02 SMI function
- Offset (0x10),
- MPEN, 8, // 0x10 Multi Processor Enable