blob: b6a89dda45baa8289c021e471e8a7e02a7845dd8 (plain
- Cleaned up documentation, with a real man page.
- Support for clusters larger than 16K. This would require changing
a lot of the SYSLINUX internals so we can read partial clusters;
change the current "cluster pointers" to become
"cluster:sector pointers". (32K may be doable.) Microsoft
documentation claims that 32K is the maximum legal value although
"some versions of some systems allow 64K".
- EBIOS support.
- FAT32 support?
- Support initrd that span multiple input media?
- Support a small set of DOS system calls for COMBOOT images? (Serial
console support makes this particularly desirable.)
- PXELINUX still needs work.