|author||hpa <hpa>||2001-04-05 06:22:10 +0000|
|committer||hpa <hpa>||2001-04-05 06:22:10 +0000|
Minor cleanup/updates of the list.
Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 10 insertions, 0 deletions
@@ -1,14 +1,20 @@
- Clean up the command-line parsing.
- Cleaned up documentation, with a real man page.
- Support for clusters larger than 16K. This would require changing
a lot of the SYSLINUX internals so we can read partial clusters;
change the current "cluster pointers" to become
"cluster:sector pointers". (32K may be doable.) Microsoft
documentation claims that 32K is the maximum legal value although
"some versions of some systems allow 64K".
- EBIOS support.
- FAT32 support?
- Support initrd that span multiple input media?
- Support a small set of DOS system calls for COMBOOT images? Serial
console support makes this particularly desirable; otherwise the
user could just use the BIOS I/O calls, but that won't work with the
@@ -23,3 +29,7 @@
4Ch - Terminate program
... in addition to INT 20h (Terminate program), of course.
+- Factor out common and filesystem-specific code into files, even if
+ they have to be %includes rather than genuine modules.