|author||H. Peter Anvin <email@example.com>||2008-06-07 14:46:44 -0700|
|committer||H. Peter Anvin <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-06-07 14:46:44 -0700|
NEWS: remove redundant clause
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 4 deletions
@@ -14,10 +14,6 @@ Changes in 3.70:
comboot APIs have changed slightly; please see doc/comboot.doc.
* PXELINUX: We no longer require a TFTP server which supports
the tsize option for all transfers.
- * PXELINUX: EXTREMELY EXPERIMENTAL: Support running on top of
- the gPXE "PXEXT" PXE API extensions included with gPXE
- 0.9.4(?) or higher. This allows booting over other
- protocols than TFTP.
* PXELINUX: Integrate with the gPXE source base; unified image
now included as "gpxelinux.0".
* The source tree has been restructured; files that were