|author||hpa <hpa>||2001-03-09 08:03:47 +0000|
|committer||hpa <hpa>||2001-03-09 08:03:47 +0000|
Be a little more explicit about keeping the PXE and UNDI stacks in memory.syslinux-1.53-pre4
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/syslinux.doc b/syslinux.doc
index c04198ff..c76bceca 100644
@@ -159,12 +159,14 @@ LABEL label
option means invoking this particular label will cause a local
disk boot instead of booting a kernel.
- 0 means perform a normal boot. The type value 4 will perform
- a local boot with the Universal Network Driver Interface
- (UNDI) driver still resident in memory. The type value 5 will
- perform a local boot with the entire PXE stack, including the
- UNDI driver, still resident in memory. All other values are
+ The argument 0 means perform a normal boot. The argument 4
+ will perform a local boot with the Universal Network Driver
+ Interface (UNDI) driver still resident in memory. Finally,
+ the argument 5 will perform a local boot with the entire PXE
+ stack, including the UNDI driver, still resident in memory.
+ All other values are undefined. If you don't know what the
+ UNDI or PXE stacks are, don't worry -- you don't want them,
+ just specify 0.
If flag_val is 0, do not load a kernel image unless it has been