|author||Ady <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-11-15 09:04:09 -0500|
|committer||Gene Cumm <email@example.com>||2015-11-15 09:04:39 -0500|
extlinux/main.c: comment typo fixes
Some typo fixes in extlinux/main.c. None of them effects code execution. Signed-off-by: Geert Stappers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/extlinux/main.c b/extlinux/main.c
index 6871fb15..26eb43c7 100644
@@ -14,7 +14,7 @@
- * Install the syslinux boot block on an fat, ntfs, ext2/3/4, btrfs, xfs,
+ * Install the syslinux boot block on a fat, ntfs, ext2/3/4, btrfs, xfs,
* and ufs1/2 filesystem.
@@ -598,9 +598,9 @@ bail:
-/* btrfs has to install the ldlinux.sys in the first 64K blank area, which
- is not managered by btrfs tree, so actually this is not installed as files.
- since the cow feature of btrfs will move the ldlinux.sys every where */
+/* btrfs has to install ldlinux.sys in the first 64K blank area, which
+ is not managed by btrfs tree, so actually this is not installed as a file,
+ since the cow feature of btrfs would move the ldlinux.sys file everywhere. */
int btrfs_install_file(const char *path, int devfd, struct stat *rst)
@@ -662,7 +662,7 @@ int btrfs_install_file(const char *path, int devfd, struct stat *rst)
* Due to historical reasons (SGI IRIX's design of disk layouts), the first
* sector in the primary AG on XFS filesystems contains the superblock, which is
* a problem with bootloaders that rely on BIOSes (that load VBRs which are
- * (located in the first sector of the partition).
+ * located in the first sector of the partition).
* Thus, we need to handle this issue, otherwise Syslinux will damage the XFS's