Diffstat (limited to 'security')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/security/security.c b/security/security.c
index c53949f17d9..43b6463ebbf 100644
@@ -89,20 +89,12 @@ __setup("security=", choose_lsm);
* Return true if:
* -The passed LSM is the one chosen by user at boot time,
* -or the passed LSM is configured as the default and the user did not
- * choose an alternate LSM at boot time,
- * -or there is no default LSM set and the user didn't specify a
- * specific LSM and we're the first to ask for registration permission,
- * -or the passed LSM is currently loaded.
+ * choose an alternate LSM at boot time.
* Otherwise, return false.
int __init security_module_enable(struct security_operations *ops)
- if (!*chosen_lsm)
- strncpy(chosen_lsm, ops->name, SECURITY_NAME_MAX);
- else if (strncmp(ops->name, chosen_lsm, SECURITY_NAME_MAX))
- return 0;
- return 1;
+ return !strcmp(ops->name, chosen_lsm);