Diffstat (limited to 'init/do_mounts.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/init/do_mounts.c b/init/do_mounts.c
index 4e11a9aaf14..b27c1106440 100644
@@ -127,10 +127,10 @@ fail:
* used when disk name of partitioned disk ends on a digit.
* If name doesn't have fall into the categories above, we return 0.
- * Driverfs is used to check if something is a disk name - it has
+ * Sysfs is used to check if something is a disk name - it has
* all known disks under bus/block/devices. If the disk name
- * contains slashes, name of driverfs node has them replaced with
- * bangs. try_name() does the actual checks, assuming that driverfs
+ * contains slashes, name of sysfs node has them replaced with
+ * bangs. try_name() does the actual checks, assuming that sysfs
* is mounted on rootfs /sys.