Diffstat (limited to 'fs/ubifs/replay.c')
1 files changed, 12 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ubifs/replay.c b/fs/ubifs/replay.c
index 21f7d047c30..ce42a7b0ca5 100644
@@ -144,7 +144,7 @@ static int set_bud_lprops(struct ubifs_info *c, struct replay_entry *r)
* If the replay order was perfect the dirty space would now be
* zero. The order is not perfect because the the journal heads
- * race with eachother. This is not a problem but is does mean
+ * race with each other. This is not a problem but is does mean
* that the dirty space may temporarily exceed c->leb_size
* during the replay.
@@ -656,7 +656,7 @@ out_dump:
* @dirty: amount of dirty space from padding and deletion nodes
* This function inserts a reference node to the replay tree and returns zero
- * in case of success ort a negative error code in case of failure.
+ * in case of success or a negative error code in case of failure.
static int insert_ref_node(struct ubifs_info *c, int lnum, int offs,
unsigned long long sqnum, int free, int dirty)
@@ -883,7 +883,7 @@ static int replay_log_leb(struct ubifs_info *c, int lnum, int offs, void *sbuf)
* This means that we reached end of log and now
* look to the older log data, which was already
* committed but the eraseblock was not erased (UBIFS
- * only unmaps it). So this basically means we have to
+ * only un-maps it). So this basically means we have to
* exit with "end of log" code.
err = 1;
@@ -1062,6 +1062,15 @@ int ubifs_replay_journal(struct ubifs_info *c)
+ * UBIFS budgeting calculations use @c->budg_uncommitted_idx variable
+ * to roughly estimate index growth. Things like @c->min_idx_lebs
+ * depend on it. This means we have to initialize it to make sure
+ * budgeting works properly.
+ c->budg_uncommitted_idx = atomic_long_read(&c->dirty_zn_cnt);
+ c->budg_uncommitted_idx *= c->max_idx_node_sz;
ubifs_assert(c->bud_bytes <= c->max_bud_bytes || c->need_recovery);
dbg_mnt("finished, log head LEB %d:%d, max_sqnum %llu, "
"highest_inum %lu", c->lhead_lnum, c->lhead_offs, c->max_sqnum,