|author||Coywolf Qi Hunt <email@example.com>||2006-01-14 13:21:11 -0800|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-01-14 18:27:12 -0800|
[PATCH] abandon gcc 295x main.c tidy
After abandon-gcc-295x.patch, this relocates the error-out-early comment. Signed-off-by: Coywolf Qi Hunt <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'init')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/init/main.c b/init/main.c
index e092b1979a9..7c79da57d3a 100644
@@ -54,20 +54,18 @@
- * This is one of the first .c files built. Error out early
- * if we have compiler trouble..
- * Versions of gcc older than that listed below may actually compile
- * and link okay, but the end product can have subtle run time bugs.
- * To avoid associated bogus bug reports, we flatly refuse to compile
- * with a gcc that is known to be too old from the very beginning.
+ * This is one of the first .c files built. Error out early if we have compiler
+ * trouble.
+ * Versions of gcc older than that listed below may actually compile and link
+ * okay, but the end product can have subtle run time bugs. To avoid associated
+ * bogus bug reports, we flatly refuse to compile with a gcc that is known to be
+ * too old from the very beginning.
#if (__GNUC__ < 3) || (__GNUC__ == 3 && __GNUC_MINOR__ < 2)
#error Sorry, your GCC is too old. It builds incorrect kernels.