|author||J Freyensee <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-12-09 10:37:37 +0000|
|committer||Alan Cox <email@example.com>||2010-12-09 10:37:37 +0000|
n_tracesink: checkpatch clean of n_tracesink
This patch cleans up style issues of the n_tracesink ldisc for future upstream submission to mainline kernel. Signed-off-by: J Freyensee <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Alan Cox <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/tty/n_tracesink.c b/drivers/tty/n_tracesink.c
index c5a48e6a173..0655658da69 100644
@@ -51,8 +51,8 @@
#define DRIVERNAME "n_tracesink"
/* there is a quirk with this ldisc is he can write data
- * to a tty from anyone calling his kernel API, which
- * meets customer requirements in the drivers/misc/pti.c
+ * to a tty from anyone calling his kernel API, which
+ * meets customer requirements in the drivers/misc/pti.c
* project. So he needs to know when he can and cannot write when
* the API is called. In theory, the API can be called
* after an init() but before a successful open() which
@@ -172,7 +172,7 @@ static ssize_t n_tracesink_write(struct tty_struct *tty, struct file *file,
* trace debugging data to user-defined
* port like USB.
- * @buf: Trace debuging data buffer to write to tty target
+ * @buf: Trace debuging data buffer to write to tty target
* port. Null value will return with no write occurring.
* @count: Size of buf. Value of 0 or a negative number will
* return with no write occuring.