Diffstat (limited to 'CHANGES')
1 files changed, 16 insertions, 6 deletions
@@ -1,12 +1,22 @@
Changes in release 18:
* Cleanups to it synthesizes correctly under Quartus II 5.1 SP2.
* For the parallel printer, don't use BREAK as end of job marker; it
turns out too many modern serial ports -- especially USB ones --
don't correctly handle an incoming BREAK. Instead, turn FF into FF
FF and use FF 00 as end of job. This is done in hardware, so the
- firmware shouldn't notice.
-* Include the Z80 assembler in the release.
+ firmware shouldn't notice. abcprintd has been changed accordingly.
+* In abcprintd, print "box" (ASCII 127) as a solid dot; looks better
+ in standard PostScript Courier.
+* Update the Z80 assembler, and include it in the release.
+* Change the CPU core from T80 to TV80, so the design is now all
+* This file changed from ISO-8859-1 encoding to UTF-8 encoding.
Changes in release 17:
@@ -29,11 +39,11 @@ Changes in release 16:
1 REM This program plays all 128 sounds in order
2 FOR I%=1% to 255% STEP 2%
- 3 GET Z¤
+ 3 GET ZÂ¤
4 PRINT I%
5 OUT 6%,0%,6%,I%
6 NEXT I%
- 7 GET Z¤
+ 7 GET ZÂ¤
8 OUT 6%,0%
* The display now shows the frequency in MHz by default.
@@ -250,8 +260,8 @@ Changes in release 6:
* *Actually* fix the clock generator!!
-* Add keybindings: Home = Ctrl-Ö, End = Ctrl-Ä, PgUp = Ctrl-Å,
- PgDn = Ctrl-Ü, Delete = Ctrl-D, Insert = Ctrl-F. This matches the
+* Add keybindings: Home = Ctrl-Ã–, End = Ctrl-Ã„, PgUp = Ctrl-Ã…,
+ PgDn = Ctrl-Ãœ, Delete = Ctrl-D, Insert = Ctrl-F. This matches the
keybindings used by the TED text editor.